haha, tp xbleh klik pn, just cm ske2 je, haha,....
klau ade spe2 ade masalh die ckp "could not initialize the webgl context" bleh bce ni...
If you’re getting the error message “Could not initialize the WebGL context, your hardware or drivers may not support it.”, try the following.
* Make sure your graphics card supports Open GL (all but ancient ones should)
* Make sure your graphics card drivers are up-to-date
* Make sure you are running a Web-GL compatible browser (e.g. Firefox 4+)
I double-checked the Web GL settings in Firefox, and although it was enabled I had to enable forced mode to get WebGL to work. To do this:
1. In Firefox’s URL bar, type “about:config” and press Enter.
2. Click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
3. Do a search for “webgl” in the Filter field.
4. Check that “webgl.disabled” is set to False.
5. Double-click “webgl.force-enabled” to set it to True.
Now try running the addon again.
Hope this helps some people, as Tilt is a brilliant tool!
credit to pkck google...