TeraCopy is a great utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure.
TeraCopy can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files
during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files
transfer. Calculates files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source
and target files comparison. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer
allows you to keep working with files as usual.
TeraCopy is a compact program
designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing
the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy
uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous
copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of
copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just
skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Copy/move to favorite folders. (Pro)
- Select files with the same extension/same folder. (Pro)
- Remove selected files from the copy queue. (Pro)
- Quote :
- The cure to fear is to take action . . .