MySDT
MySDT
MySDT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum SDT (Saya Dan Teman)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger [2011] SD RMVB Ep 18 Updated – ahmas87

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger [2011] SD RMVB Ep 18 Updated – ahmas87  Empty
PostSubject: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger [2011] SD RMVB Ep 18 Updated – ahmas87    Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger [2011] SD RMVB Ep 18 Updated – ahmas87  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger [2011] SD RMVB Ep 18 Updated – ahmas87  5502981944_d208a54454

Format : rmvb
Audio : Japanese
Subtitle : English [Hardsub]
Sub Group : Tv-Nihon
Release : 2011

Encoded by ahmas87

Source: TV-NIHON

A group of young
pirates come from space to Earth to obtain the “Greatest Treasure in the
Universe”. However, they end up facing the Space Empire Zangyack, whose
eariler invasion forces were wiped out by the 34 Sentai groups long ago
before a new invasion force is established under Commandant Oiles Gil,
the emperor’s son. As a result, due to their history with the empire,
the space pirates use the powers of the older teams to fight the
Zangyack forces as the Gokaigers.

[b][b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [b][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[/b]
[/b]

kredit to uploader
Back to top Go down

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger [2011] SD RMVB Ep 18 Updated – ahmas87
Page 1 of 1